Recent content by mochi

  1. mochi

    True or False [Part 2]

    True, that's weird... O.O How did you know? :) The next person likes chicken salad.
  2. mochi

    What spice is your soul

    Your Soul's Spice is Marjoram You have a strong love for life, other people, and yourself. You see the beauty in everyone. You want to be a positive force in other people's lives. You aim to do good in this world. You are inspired by your love for the world. You have dreams of...
  3. mochi

    how does attraction work for you?

    Instant chemistry.
  4. mochi

    Have You Ever Tried To Fake Being An Extrovert?

    Yes. The problem was is that I'm very good at it. Then when I introvert, people think I dislike them, because I was so outgoing with them earlier. But it was really because I could only do it for so long. Sounds cliche, but it was better to just be myself. It's a lot better to show my...
  5. mochi

    What do you think causes a person to massacre others?

    Insanity... Extreme Stress/Circumstances/Personal Family/Support Problems ... Most likely a combination to result in such an aggrandized result.
  6. mochi

    The your sesame street persona test

    Bert You are very organized, both concrete and abstract, and both introverted and extroverted. Here is why are you Bert. You are both very organized. You almost always know where your belongings are and you prefer things neat. You may even enjoy cleaning and find it therapeutic. Bert is a big...
  7. mochi

    Have you ever cut someone out of your life?

    That's great =] I wish I had a good bs detector too lolol. Whatever you do, don't write him back - if he's really sorry, he will respect your space.
  8. mochi

    Which type did you lose your virginity to?

    D'aww :3 I believe it is called the CRAY mbti type--cray cray that is. :lol:
  9. mochi

    First 3 Words

    Amazing, Lax, Happy.
  10. mochi

    Seeing therapist, MBTI and few questions

    I agree with what you said that different approaches work for different people... If her suggestion is something that is making you feel uncomfortable, maybe you could talk to her about it... Ask her if there is another solution you could come up with together that would appeal to you, maybe...
  11. mochi

    Which MBTI type are you drawn to?

    Jung Explorer Test Actualized type: INTJ (who you are) Introverted (I) 75.76% Extroverted (E) 24.24% Intuitive (N) 54.05% Sensing (S) 45.95% Thinking (T) 50% Feeling (F) 50% Judging (J) 64.86% Perceiving (P) 35.14% INTJ - "Mastermind". Introverted intellectual with a preference for...
  12. mochi

    How do you feel about makeup?

    I just wanted to point out that this post is awesome. That is all.
  13. mochi

    Julian Assange

    I think he's amazing... a genius really. I admire his efforts to share the truth with the public.
  14. mochi

    What Do People Envy About You?

    People Envy Your Ingenuity You're a person with unique ideas, big plans, and a zany outlook on life. Many people look to you for inspiration. People envy your creativity and "who cares?" attitude. They feel very ordinary next to you - and they usually are!
  15. mochi

    INTJ-INFP dating

    :c I agree to a large extent, or at least, with extreme INTJs... This was my exact experience in the past. It was very... depriving. U_U Omg Omg Battle of the INTJs going on in HURRR!!1 O w O @Reon = Bruce Lee @Jacobi = Chuck Norris @InvisibleJim = cat :lol:
Back
Top