Recent content by Miss Adventure

  1. Miss Adventure

    What are you listening to right now? (part 6)

    YouTube - ‪Violent Femmes - Add It Up‬‏
  2. Miss Adventure

    Do you often feel older than your peers?

    Now i've noticed this weird thing with INFJs. When you are under25- 26 or so, you feel much older than your peers. then after you hit the mid mid life crisis, you start regressing somewhat. Like making up for the childhood you never allowed yourself. You relax and just stop caring so much. It's...
  3. Miss Adventure

    dream date itinerary

    Shit, my dream date could be anywhere as long as its with the right company.I'd prolly even find an alley romantic given the right mindset and would wax poetic about the iridescent way the orange street lights dimly glimmer off the spilled cheap beer on the dirty concrete. As long as you kiss...
  4. Miss Adventure

    MBTI date/mate filter

    nope, I used to think I was too much of a smart ass for feeler types. Like a smart mouth and a(n innocently) flirtatious nature seemed like a recipe for disaster for any feeler dude. Like I'd break them. I used to keep it all NT (or some form of T) all the time. But now... wow. It's rilly rilly...
  5. Miss Adventure

    How can I gain an INFJ's forgiveness after fucking up in a major way?

    Would i try and get that back if I lost it? no, not if I was the one in the wrong. I have been on the other side. I hurt someone who cared about me. Maybe. Anyway, I apologized and tried to extend an olive branch. i basically got a 'fuck off and die' response. You know what I did. I apologized...
  6. Miss Adventure

    The Color Quiz

    Your Existing Situation "Very social and needs a highly social environment with people who depend on him, in order to feel safe. she is a go-getter and can adapt to almost any situation. " Your Stress Sources "Demands to be noticed by others as an important individual, needs attention...
  7. Miss Adventure

    How can I gain an INFJ's forgiveness after fucking up in a major way?

    THIS! It's like '' I traumatitized this poor girl for the fatal flaw of showing me kindness. When that wasn't enough i tried to weasal my way back into her life to assauge my wants with little to no concern or regard with just how fucked up it is to lay a suicide attempt on an empath/feeler...
  8. Miss Adventure

    The role of Ti in INFJs

    hee, you answered my question in part while i was still asking it in my thread. Thank you very muchly for this! that is boredline eerie! But now i have another question, once you supress your FE, how do you get it to back out of hiding? Like I want them to work together and *not* fight for the...
  9. Miss Adventure

    ARG!

    I honestly don't think i'm that special of a unicorn. People 'get' me, they just might find me odd and overly fanciful. And that's okay! I always defer to the lovely Mr Vonnegut when I'm feeling like Miss Understood instead of Miss Adventure. "Many people need desperately to receive this...
  10. Miss Adventure

    We call religion our friend?

    That ain't no real bible quote, son. Taratino made most of it up. Only the last bit is true. Ezekiel 25:17 17And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them. And i think he has a bit of...
  11. Miss Adventure

    What are you listening to right now? (part 6)

    Mmmm I'm feeling oddly nostalgic for my clubrat days and have been dancing around my house half dressed for the last hour. These two songs were part of the soundtrack of my twenties. Now I want go out and cause a barfight. It's not fun until some gets hit in the head with a bass guitar. YouTube...
  12. Miss Adventure

    What are peoples' first impression?

    I actually have no idea what impression I make on people. I've never thought to ask or care. *shrug* It's probably "Damn, she dresses funny..."
  13. Miss Adventure

    Awesome Pierley/Redford Test

    Verbally and mentally fluid, you are refreshing and illuminating to those around you. This is occasionally somewhat discounted by the obvious pleasure that you take in exercising your mental acuity. Although generally peaceful you can often take a verbally aggressive tact in relations with the...
  14. Miss Adventure

    All Scorpios, Cappys and Sagg's please stop by!

    You aren't nearly lazy or entitled enough to be a Libra. Hee. I keed, Libras. Anywho, I'm a Sagittarius and it's kind of obvious if you know me. Sun, moon, mercury, neptune in sag. But the rest is pretty much in Virgo. If Ophiuchus was an actual sign that would be mine. Oddly I actually...
  15. Miss Adventure

    What suit of cards are you?

    You Are Spades You love living life on your own terms. Independence is very important to you. Whenever possible, you try to do things yourself. You want all the credit for your accomplishments. You enjoy working hard, but you enjoy the paycheck at the end even more. You follow your own...
Back
Top