Recent content by Michi

  1. M

    INFJ Loneliness

    I am much older than you, but I can relate to your post. I felt very lonely in high-school, felt like an outsider, different (I guess I was...) I went to a lot of parties and discos. I realize now it was probably FOMO (fear of missing out). I did not enjoy the parties and the discos, I think I...
  2. M

    “Every time an INFJ is born, the gods flip a coin, and the world holds its breath.”

    Yes, I think wailing wall is right. Yes, I think Klage means complaint / lament, but I think in this context wailling is more appropriate. This is really sad. I guess Muslims are not gaining anything by not allowing Jews / Christians to pray there. Yes I think this was what Google Maps was...
  3. M

    “Every time an INFJ is born, the gods flip a coin, and the world holds its breath.”

    Thanks for the reply. My grandparents have been to the Klagemauer (ChatGP tells me the word Klagemauer is not used commonly anymore it is now called westliche Wand / western Wall. They have also been to the Temple Mount. I used to be Catholic and it is also holy for Christianity. I didn't know...
  4. M

    “Every time an INFJ is born, the gods flip a coin, and the world holds its breath.”

    Thanks for your answer! Interesting. I don't speak any Yiddish but I can grasp the meaning of it by reading it. It is not German, but it is kind of similar. If you would go to Jerusalem, what would you like to see? Where are you living now? The German version of Man's Search For Meaning has...
  5. M

    Insomnia and Stress Response

    Thank you very much for your reply. I heard as well that the human brain is not able to multi-task (a single CPU computer neither, they just quickly switch between tasks so that people have the impression of multi-tasking). I guess you are right that INFJs are just more aware of the limitations...
  6. M

    “Every time an INFJ is born, the gods flip a coin, and the world holds its breath.”

    Thank you very much for your reply and your kind words. I understand what many Jews feel about Germans. Even if most of the people that live in Germany today weren't born when Hitler killed Jews, it was still Germans who did these atrocities and I think Germans (and other countries as well)...
  7. M

    Insomnia and Stress Response

    I often listen to songs repeatedly. Do you think this could be a form of stimming? Also I hate multi-tasking. Do you think this could be ASD? I suspected for years that I do have ASD and I am just really good at masking, so that neither I or other people recognized it. I also really hated...
  8. M

    “Every time an INFJ is born, the gods flip a coin, and the world holds its breath.”

    Interesting thread. I am quite idealistic myself and I can imagine that you could easily be idealistic about the wrong thing, e.g. killing Jews (like Hitler). I can imagine that Hitler was an INFJ who did the wrong thing because he believed he is doing the right thing. The same argument holds...
Back
Top