Recent content by MelodyS90

  1. MelodyS90

    Right or Left Brain exercise

    I think this thing has a loop or else my computer just glitches for a millisecond every once and a while... she often changes direction for me when it does this... aka every couple seconds. :p I don't know which one it started on or it that even matters.
  2. MelodyS90

    INFJ clingyness advice.

    This is geared more towards any clingy INFJ's who might be reading... :) 1. As an INFJ... I care about people, and I want them to be happy. But I needed to realize that what actually makes them happy is different from what I think should make them happy. (or maybe this has more to do with my...
  3. MelodyS90

    [Important] INFP and verbal affection

    I am also one of those who doesn't usually compliment. But when I do, it's very sincere... and it's usually something like what Altruistic Muse said. Something other people don't normally comment on or maybe don't even notice... but honestly I love it. :)
  4. MelodyS90

    The "J" in INFJ

    I clean in the way that reflects what I'm dealing with, and when I'm done I feel better about both. I like things to be well-organized so that I can live up to what I want to be, but I leave my bed unmade so that I feel comfortable with myself and my room, and so it's not about living up to...
  5. MelodyS90

    Emotional Control

    When I'm alone, I don't really control my emotions other than to prevent myself from doing something destructive. I like to write, do art, or get into my music when I'm alone. When I'm with others, I sometimes control my emotions so severely that I stop feeling them as feelings, and I just...
  6. MelodyS90

    Visual DNA test..

    Mood: Dreamer Fun: Thriller Habits: Back to Basics Social: Nostalgic I like this test too. :)
  7. MelodyS90

    Do you feel more comfortable in wide open spaces or narrow, close spaces?

    That is hard to answer for me... Well, when I'm freaked out or in a big room I naturally head into a corner. But on the other hand, I need to be able to get up and walk around a bit and have room to stand on my toes and reach my arms up and jump... full range of body movements in any direction...
  8. MelodyS90

    So, when did you realize there was something different about you?

    First day of preschool. I was interesting in art. Art for hours and hours, everyday. I walk in and learn that all the other kids were immature and uninterested. The teacher bothered me because I didn't view myself as like the other kids, but I was treated the same. The art projects in that...
  9. MelodyS90

    [PAX] INFJ-isms!

    I was at a job interview today... they guy was the one talking almost the whole time and at the end he said I seemed like a sociable person (or something to that effect). :) Well... I'll try to contribute now: 1. I finish a long explanation, but then I'm afraid I didn't explain it right to...
  10. MelodyS90

    Biggest Source of Frustration as an INFJ

    1. I sometimes listen to myself talking and I hold out a vowel for longer than I wanted to or I sound more negative than I mean to, or I just say something in the wrong way... I just get frustrated when I can't convey what I mean to. 2. Many people don't have as much respect for me and what I...
  11. MelodyS90

    Losing your train of thought

    If I loose my train of thought, I have the feeling of the thought still left over. So sometimes I just try to get in that mindset and see if I can figure it out. I go back to where I was when I thought of it, and if I was moving, I start start heading in that direction. I'll rewind what I was...
  12. MelodyS90

    INFJs and fashion

    I enjoy fashion as an art, but I personally just tend to wear Adidas stuff or jeans/hoodie. Whatever is comfortable but looks decent in case I ran into someone. I don't want to be in a situation where I can't help someone or I can't jump into a rain puddle just because I have on my nice stuff...
  13. MelodyS90

    Cognitive Processes

    INFP... my p and j are usually pretty close (3% difference) so I don't blame the quiz for misinterpreting that. :m080: extraverted Sensing (Se) ********************* (21.3) limited use introverted Sensing (Si) ******************* (19) limited use extraverted Intuiting (Ne)...
  14. MelodyS90

    You have five years left to live...

    I would keep living my life the way I do now, but talk to a few people so that they could deal better and have a plan for after I died. I'd make sure people knew where my will was, and I'd start saving for my funeral so that nobody else had to pay for it.
Back
Top