Recent content by mellymoo

  1. mellymoo

    Male Behavior Regarding Women.

    What you're displaying here is humour with a dash of sarcasm. That's a whole new ball game altogether heh. :relieved:
  2. mellymoo

    Male Behavior Regarding Women.

    That's how we tell the difference. The bad men like to claim they think they are good. Not that the good men shouldn't claim that they are good, but being humble is also a quality.
  3. mellymoo

    Male Behavior Regarding Women.

    I would agree on this. And agree. And agree. And agree. And agree some more. I really like that function so much. Bring on the good men. We love a good man haha. <3
  4. mellymoo

    Male Behavior Regarding Women.

    "Experience" speaks volumes. By use of intuition bro :p
  5. mellymoo

    Two words that currently describe you (Part 2)

    And then. Free fries! From McDonalds. What luck. Feeling better. I'm okay.
  6. mellymoo

    INFJ - perpetual loner?

    Haha, boners aside. I will start by saying I can totally relate to how you are feeling- everything, almost down to the last detail. This might explain why I have yet to get married, because I tend to intuitively know that no relationship can perfectly fit my jigsaw puzzle and make me feel...
  7. mellymoo

    Two words that currently describe you (Part 2)

    Haha! Sounds good I'll go with that. My name's Melissa and I had to think of a username offhand that isn't Melissa (because who took my name :( ) so I did an alliteration :)
  8. mellymoo

    Two words that currently describe you (Part 2)

    That's what love does :relaxed:
  9. mellymoo

    Two words that currently describe you (Part 2)

    Falling sick :sleepy:
Back
Top