Recent content by mattles

  1. M

    Who do you write like?

    I don't need a test, I write like mattles. My ability, my mind, my words more powerful than the most fearful tempests.
  2. M

    Talent!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2C0Zp0Oi_0 This might actually make me start watching American Idol.
  3. M

    [PUG] Michelle Obama is a bully

    I've always been kind of a big guy, I wouldn't say obese but definitely overweight for my build and height. One thing I've started doing is eating smaller meals a day of better food and only eating until I'm not hungry anymore. There's a big difference in eating until you're full and eating...
  4. M

    What is your soulmate like?

    Real, no idealist views or high standards. Nothing a test can tell me. Just real.
  5. M

    Ever wonder..

    I would say that it happens to me all the time. I too will elaborate later as work is calling.
  6. M

    Obama stops defending DOMA

    Marriage is described as a holy union, though. If I'm not mistaken isn't that in the whole process, it being called a holy union? I think my point is that no matter what it's called it's possible that the same people who oppose it now won't change their view just because of what it's called.
  7. M

    Obama stops defending DOMA

    What do you suppose a good word for it would be?
  8. M

    reading people = freaking them out

    Personally speaking, I don't know many people like me around where I live so I can't say for sure if they are INFJ's or not, but I will say that reading people has never been as difficult for me as it can be for some of the people I know. At times its felt like reading other people has been...
  9. M

    Objectivism

    I, for the first time in a long time, had considered the finer points of my life and had tried to discern what it was that I found to be the basis for how I live. I do agree that the book can get pretty dry, but the depth of the characters and their unwillingness to compromise for something...
  10. M

    Objectivism

    Started reading Atlas Shrugged a while ago, but have been too busy with other things to properly finish it. Started back up again today, forgot how fantastically written it was. What are your thoughts on Ayn Rand's philosophical movement of Objectivism?
  11. M

    INFJ Musicians?

    I'm an avid singer, been into a lot of opera lately, but I mostly started in high school choir. Kind of stuck with it for a while, but had to pursue other academic related goals to get where I am now. Had a couple songs recorded with some friends of mine, floating around somewhere on the...
  12. M

    The Ethics of Strip Clubs

    You can look at the only thread I started and you'll see a similarly unfolded experience with Billy's responses. As for strip clubs I think that there are those who get into it because they have run out of options. To say that all strippers are inherently bad people or that its ALWAYS...
  13. M

    Valentine's Day

    At least I'm not the only one, but not the cheesecake. Cheesecake is nasty, I'd take garlic and chive jasmine rice and potato and lamb mango curry over cheesecake any day.
Back
Top