Recent content by Malenor

  1. Malenor

    *NEW* OPS Typing Tool

    I'm not a bot or lucky. I don't understand the epithets under my display pic.
  2. Malenor

    *NEW* OPS Typing Tool

    It can also explain OPS. You can take the test and get the type, then request to have all those details explained to you.
  3. Malenor

    *NEW* OPS Typing Tool

    Just for fun so far. If you don't want an account, I can serve as a go-between for you and the tool. Here's the first question, and a sample dashboard for Tony Robbins. ** I’ll ask roughly 15–25 questions, one at a time; the exact number depends on how clearly your patterns emerge. Pick A or B...
  4. Malenor

    *NEW* OPS Typing Tool

    At this point you tell the bot exactly what you said here. This is good information for it.
  5. Malenor

    *NEW* OPS Typing Tool

    Example screenshot of its output.
  6. Malenor

    *NEW* OPS Typing Tool

    What I can do for you in this case is be a go-between with the bot, copy/pasting back and forth.
  7. Malenor

    *NEW* OPS Typing Tool

    I can't guarantee functionality on every device or browser. But at least you got a title page. Earlier today it was producing 404s. It probably requires an account.
  8. Malenor

    *NEW* OPS Typing Tool

    Please help by testing my new ChatGPT OPS Typing Tool. OPS stands for Objective Personality System. This system was created by Dave Powers and Renee Shannon. The bot will ask you some questions and then output your JFC type along with other information distinct to OPS, such as your animal...
Back
Top