Recent content by Lucidmoon

  1. Lucidmoon

    Arrested Development

    Motherboy episode - "who would want to R her?" and the Motherboy XXX dance. hahahaha!
  2. Lucidmoon

    Arrested Development

    :m131: I love when Tobias decided to combine his talents as an analyst and therapist and had business cards printed saying "Analrapist".
  3. Lucidmoon

    Arrested Development

    People that need overly obvious, constant explained jokes.
  4. Lucidmoon

    Arrested Development

    This show was clearly too funny for lay people... The jokes were too fast & too furious...
  5. Lucidmoon

    So I watched Precious yesterday and...

    I've never seen it because I was afraid of being scarred by some of the sexual abuse. I'm really sensitive to that... With that said, kudos to you for bringing up AI. Seized my heart, twisted it and wrang it out to dry! What Dreams May Come was good but didn't compare to AI IMO...
  6. Lucidmoon

    Arrested Development

    OMG. I heart this show with every fiber of my being. Loved, watched and own all three seasons. Comedic brilliance.
  7. Lucidmoon

    Elizabeth Taylor passed away

    Yep. Her perfumes didn't smell half bad but they were a favorite of blue hairs so I never touched the stuff.
  8. Lucidmoon

    Elizabeth Taylor passed away

    You're probably thinking of Liz Claiborne.
  9. Lucidmoon

    Lenten discussion thread for Christians and Inquirers

    I've never practiced Lent but have always been fascinated by it and sad that my Protestant faith doesn't encourage it. I know it's up to me to do the research and find purpose in it but to be honest I don't have the energy right now. Lol. Much respect to those of you that do!
  10. Lucidmoon

    What's your favorite Pandora station?

    I listen to that too! Love Sufjan :mf:
  11. Lucidmoon

    What's your favorite Pandora station?

    Good one! I wonder what would come up if I created a Radiohead station. I also like my Spoon station. They're a British band with a wonderfully gritty, pop sound.
  12. Lucidmoon

    What's your favorite Pandora station?

    Lately mine has been my Clint Mansell station. He's the guy that composed the soundtrack for The Fountain (awesome movie, btw) and Requiem for a Dream. I refined it for a few weeks by "thumbs up"ing the tracks I like and have come up with something delightfully chill yet engaging. And you?
  13. Lucidmoon

    Shocking mug shots reveal toll of drug abuse

    I thought that was the point she was making?
Back
Top