Recent content by LoobyLoo1981

  1. LoobyLoo1981

    [INFJ] Belle from Once Upon A Time

    I think Belle is an INFJ and Regina an INTJ too. I'm actually writing a modern day fairytale and I'm using MBTI for my characters, INTJ is nearly always my villain even though I try hard to answer the questions as the character. Its a great tool for character development :)
  2. LoobyLoo1981

    What's unique about your heart?

    Your Heart is Generous You feel deeply and freely. You let yourself explore all your emotions, even the scary ones. You have strong emotions. You listen to your heart... it has rarely led you astray. You're most attracted to someone who will take care of you and make you feel safe. You want a...
  3. LoobyLoo1981

    What sign is your soul?

    Your Soul is Sagittarius You are a good-humored, truly blissful person. You find your happy moments no matter what sort of day you're having. When times get tough, you get philosophical. There's a lot that you can endure. You are honest, even if it costs you a friend. You only know how to...
  4. LoobyLoo1981

    Overly sweet

    This could be my little sister's best friend, who I saw grow up from the age of around ten. They are now in their mid-twenties, both with children and husbands etc. While my sister is quietly happy in her life, her friend is absurdly happy in hers... on the surface anyway. She is so 'sweet' in...
  5. LoobyLoo1981

    What Would You do? Imagination game

    Leave it behind, money is not worth my life. WWYD if someone came up to you in the street and told you that they were from the future and the world had only seven days left to live?
  6. LoobyLoo1981

    Migraine and how do you deal with it?

    Definitely! I just told him about it and then I started to read up on it (like I do lol) and I think he might actually have elevated oestrogen. We know that he has Gynecomastia and after reading the earlier posts I started to wonder if he was producing too much oestrogen, which could be a cause...
  7. LoobyLoo1981

    What instrument are you? (QUIZ)

    For 40 % you are: You are Percussion- Percussion is a mixed bag of instruments! and can make you move to every beat! 21 % of 3036 Quiz participants had this profile! Profile A Lol @ being a mixed bag... not the first time I have been told that!
  8. LoobyLoo1981

    Migraine and how do you deal with it?

    This has really helped me! My partner suffers terribly when he is home and apparently when he's at sea it is even worse. This might be something he can try, thank you for posting this! :)
  9. LoobyLoo1981

    What Would You do? Imagination game

    Immediately organise the office into securing all windows, doorways and openings before organising for each person to contact their loved ones and then working out an escape plan to get everyone home or getting everyone to our office block :) WWYD if a cashpoint you were using suddenly started...
  10. LoobyLoo1981

    "8 Lessons I've Learned in 12 Years of Marriage"

    You're a really strong person to get through something like that for so long. It takes a lot of courage to see it and then even more to do something about it. I can't imagine what it must have been like with children too.
  11. LoobyLoo1981

    "8 Lessons I've Learned in 12 Years of Marriage"

    Absolutely! That was part of the problem for me, I can only describe my ex-husband's attitude as apathetic. I did everything I could to make it work but it wasn't until I sat him down and said "I'm leaving" that he realised I was serious. Sadly he then started behaving the way he should have...
  12. LoobyLoo1981

    "8 Lessons I've Learned in 12 Years of Marriage"

    Agree with every point on that list! But I don't agree that it's right for it to be that way. I was married for 3 years and was with the chap for 10 in total. It did seem like a cycle and I constantly had horrible thoughts about him. Constantly cried. Constantly wondered why it wasn't enough and...
  13. LoobyLoo1981

    What do you do to attract a mate?

    Just be yourself or accept the misery of trying to be something you're not every day.
  14. LoobyLoo1981

    How do you get an INFJ to share with you (ideas, knowledge and understanding)?

    I've always thought I am too open and share all of my inner thoughts and then I moved in with an ENFJ and OMG has she opened up my eyes! I barely tell anyone anything nor do I really even speak in comparison to her! :) I've realised that while I do chat openly about my life, I am really...
  15. LoobyLoo1981

    Would you rather be wanted or needed?

    I love being wanted and I love the feeling of wanting my partner - and we are apart for six months a year so frequently have this emotion - but I associate want with the more sexual side of a relationship. On the other hand, I love being needed. Because there are times when I need him too and...
Back
Top