Recent content by lilredhorse

  1. lilredhorse

    Psychological manipulation/warfare used on a personal level

    I know what you mean by "sniffing them out" people like that are like sore thumbs!
  2. lilredhorse

    Psychological manipulation/warfare used on a personal level

    I have to say that I usually advoid that person be they anything other than stable fair and honest period. I really don't want to get into a fight-I'm not very good at fighting period because I become overly emotional and lose control.
  3. lilredhorse

    [INFJ] How nostalgic are you?

    I am very nostalgic. Often times those memories are sad because I anaylze everything repeatably judging myself, assessing what could have better.
  4. lilredhorse

    Nervous ticks and how to get over them... DUN DUN DUN

    What are your nervous ticks? I would say checking my door, also my legs get restless at night, when I am stressed out. Personally, I get obcessed about everything and dont accomplish much :( When did you first become aware of them? I've been that way since I was a child What have you done to...
  5. lilredhorse

    Nervous ticks and how to get over them... DUN DUN DUN

    I know exactly what you mean! The more emotionally charged situation is the more likely I am to do that "shut down " response. In that situation even sensory stimulation can make it worse.
Back
Top