Recent content by LGLPbeliever

  1. LGLPbeliever

    Famous characters you are most like (take test)

    You are most similar to: Spiderman (Peter Parker) Lisa Simpson Luke Skywalker Frodo Allison Cameron You are least similar to: Michael Scott Sammi (Sweetheart) Tracy Jordan Simon Cowell Han Solo Makes sense to me.
  2. LGLPbeliever

    Introversion is objectively unhealthy?

    Freud said basically the same thing. And then Carl Jung came in and saved the day! Kinda funny seeing as Freud was very manipulative. Also, I think it makes sense to accredit some introvert's woes to the fact that America and the majority of the world shows extroversion to be better in every...
  3. LGLPbeliever

    Saddest songs you've ever heard.

    Dude I love Cold! Isn't that a newer song by them? This reminds me of Gone Away, which I think is really sad as well.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE3Ukne22SE&ob=av2e
  4. LGLPbeliever

    Saddest songs you've ever heard.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le34ygtODfI
  5. LGLPbeliever

    Saddest songs you've ever heard.

    Good song. Gotye also has other songs on his new album that I would consider to be more sad than Somebody That I Used to Know. The last track, Bronte, is very sad. Plus, the music video is animated and stuff.
  6. LGLPbeliever

    MBTI type and religious preference...

    Christian INFJ. I've always had a deep sense of there being a God even though my parents barely went to church. I basically started going b/c I wanted to at about 16 or 17.
  7. LGLPbeliever

    INFJ Anime Recommendations?

    Ghost Hound! I don't know if it's necessarily an INFJ anime, but I've been watching the first season so far and it is awesome. It has a lot of psychological info and explanation to it. and it's also on Netflix. Apparently the main writer of Ghost Hound also wrote Ghost in the Shell.
  8. LGLPbeliever

    INFJ 3w2, 9w8, 6w7, sp/sx

    I don't think it's possible to have more than one enneagram... You can probably relate in some way to a few of the enneagram types, but there should only be one that agrees with you the most.
  9. LGLPbeliever

    I have a unique and cool family. yeah.

    So if we are correct in assuming our types, my family consists of four people: 2 INTJ's (father and younger brother), 1 INFJ (me), and 1 ISFP (mother). This means ratio of N's to S's in my family is the exact opposite of the supposed world ratio. (N:S) World ratio - 1:4 Family ratio - 4:1. The...
  10. LGLPbeliever

    Infj Discipline

    I found an article on this subject not too long ago! It may answer some of your question, it gives pointers on how to handle INFJ children, idk if it mentions the disciplining part though. It's quite long. http://personalitycafe.com/infj-articles/67237-development-infj-children.html
  11. LGLPbeliever

    "I'm Christian, unless you're gay."

    I like it. I've never understood why certain Christians who offer services like photography would refuse gay couples because it was "against their beliefs." For instance I have a friend who is majoring in social work and she said the only people she wouldn't/couldn't work with were the LGBT...
  12. LGLPbeliever

    The Philosophy of Mental Illness

    Interesting... The idea of diagnosing someone with a disorder has always been interesting to me. For instance, anyone that deviates from the norm of society, according to certain psychological standards (I think), could easily be diagnosed with a disorder. It seems like there are an increasing...
  13. LGLPbeliever

    Straight INFJ Males

    This is true. I actually heard somewhere that NF males seem more "effeminate" than other types... At least I think it was NF. It also said that NF's tend to be friends with more girls than guys. If I seem more effeminate I don't ever notice it. Even if I am, I think bein introverted hides most...
  14. LGLPbeliever

    Straight INFJ Males

    Sup. I'm straight. I'm male and I'm pretty sure that I'm an INFJ.
  15. LGLPbeliever

    The Psychic Thread

    This summer I went to the showing of The Little Mermaid (the play) with my family. Before we got to our seats I had a feeling that I was going to meet a girl there that is from my church, or I at least randomly envisioned her in my mind. When we sat down I ended up sitting right next to this...
Back
Top