Recent content by Lao Tzunami

  1. Lao Tzunami

    *NEW* OPS Typing Tool

    @Malenor I'll pass for now, but if you get to a point where you're ready to collect data the evaluate construct validity, you can create a test with google forms, which organizes responses in a google sheet. Just don't forget data ethics
  2. Lao Tzunami

    *NEW* OPS Typing Tool

    I don't have a chatGPT account, and it says "We are sorry, but you do not have access to GPT interactions." Is this just for fun or are you going through the steps to make a psychometric instrument?
  3. Lao Tzunami

    Life Stages (Erick Erickson)

    I got my current job by doing a few month Data Analytic certification from Coursera and making a portfolio. I don't do much data analysis but it was a good foundation. Coursera is a per month subscription. It is designed to be done for an hour after a normal work day, but you can power through a...
  4. Lao Tzunami

    What YouTube Videos Are You Watching Right Now

    @Jexocuha YEP :| welcome to the future. On the bright side, the energy consumption problem with AI should only be temporary. It sounds like AI running on analogue chips is right around the corner, which will take a fraction of the energy.
  5. Lao Tzunami

    Is coding dead?

    @Ginny Awesome! I do data visualization. I'm often wanting to implement complex enough stuff that my web staff want me to work in their code base, which is a little overwhelming, but definitely something I should get better at. Do you have a portfolio?
  6. Lao Tzunami

    Is coding dead?

    @Giiny I'm curious what you do for work if you don't mind sharing. Do you code as part of your job?
  7. Lao Tzunami

    I do not understand Bayes Theorem

    @Fruiteloop just checking back in. I'm a big fan of https://observablehq.com and could show you how to set up your own notebook. Especially in the age of AI, creating stuff is very accessible once you get started. But if you've moved on to other things, that's cool too.
  8. Lao Tzunami

    You Said Patterns? Let's Play a Game!

    Doubles? Double U, Double L?
Back
Top