Recent content by jwejae

  1. jwejae

    Vitamins Minerals Supplements

    Tbh, I have been taking random vitamins to the point that I kind of hate taking vitamins lol But I do think some helped me out to not get sick. The majority just made me gain weight and stopped me from eating more food. I heard from someone that if you stay away from any pills, your body will...
  2. jwejae

    What YouTube Videos Are You Watching Right Now

    Yes its in Switzerland , I love the scenery there. Lush green grass, icy mountain and its so clean there. I'd ride train for hours just to see the view to be honest. I never seen train rides in Japan ^^
  3. jwejae

    Don't Know How This Will Be Received Here.

    I do believe at some point the system will go down. Though I don't feel it now, what I feel is the nature changing rapidly. See how the sun is hotter than before? It's a terrifying feeling in my skin. Those who had bunkers are lucky. Good for hiding in case there is big trouble. ^^
  4. jwejae

    What YouTube Videos Are You Watching Right Now

    I have weird taste when it comes to content on YouTube. 80% of what I watched on YouTube is mukbangs. Though the majority is cake ASMR, and then if I feel hungry, I watch food mukbangs where they eat unhealthy foods. I also watch a lot of people that talk about the Bible, some theories and all...
Back
Top