Recent content by Joshua

  1. Joshua

    [INFJ] Do any of you guys have depression/anxiety?

    Cured, to me, is when I'm free of my "survival mode." That's all that PTSD is to me. I was overwhelmed and never calmed down, and got stuck like that. That causes chronic anxiety, nightmares, panic, and depression. I read that an injection called stellate ganglion block fixes this (it diminishes...
  2. Joshua

    [INFJ] Do any of you guys have depression/anxiety?

    Thank you for telling me it is curable. I get so tired of doctors telling me it's incurable. They don't understand the hopeless it causes when they say that to someone with PTSD. I'll pm you.
  3. Joshua

    [INFJ] Do any of you guys have depression/anxiety?

    I'm so glad you're all feeling better! :) Yeah, those are good insights. I actually became a deep thinker around the same time I got depressed (13). I'll look into that book, thank you. Overcoming depression might not happen for me because I have PTSD (which is incurable) and it causes...
  4. Joshua

    how do you handle people's lack of empathy?

    I empathize with them. I have a non-empathetic friend, and she's thinking not feeling, so I understand that. There is a reason for everything. Don't be frustrated with the person, be frustrated with the reason behind it (or, better yet, accept it).
  5. Joshua

    [INFJ] Do any of you guys have depression/anxiety?

    I have had depression and anxiety since age 13. Is it common for INFJs? My biggest issues are social anxiety and post traumatic stress disorder and I have a couple of other anxiety disorders as well.
Back
Top