Recent content by Jorge

  1. Jorge

    Could an INFJ be happy/successful as a physicist?

    I think that was sarcasm from that user... note the word "helpful" :D. As I've said before... INFJs have Ni and Ti, the dominant functions of INTJs and INTPs (both known as the 'scientific' types). You will be fine :D.
  2. Jorge

    The same type, completely different persons

    DevilDoll has raised a great point, in that most of the online descriptions and quizzes are going to be full of complete bluff. Personally, I find that most xxFJ descriptions are full of shit. They make them up to be completely dependent on people's approval. They make Extroverted Feeling to be...
  3. Jorge

    I'm an INTP

    That is indeed a very good description of the INTP profile. I was amazed at how much I related to it. Do you have anything that you didn't agree with? I'd be happy to explore this with you if you're still doubtful about this!
Back
Top