Recent content by ineffectivelyliterate

  1. ineffectivelyliterate

    Is the INFJ really real?

    It is statistics, not that you are "rare".
  2. ineffectivelyliterate

    People leave INFJs

    It's not the other people. And if you believe it is the other people, you are externalizing your own problems upon them and not confronting your own fears, insecurities and flaws.
  3. ineffectivelyliterate

    Dreams as expressions of unconscious desires

    Unlike many others, I believe that dreams are the unconscious commenting / connecting to the waking life.
  4. ineffectivelyliterate

    [INFJ] Ex-Teacher/Ex-Performer--Out of Ideas

    I worked as a Circulation Assistant my last few months in college and I really liked it. I would say that working at a library would be the something to seriously look into. There are many options within the library, for jobs. I really enjoyed filing and putting away books (the system), which...
  5. ineffectivelyliterate

    The Brutally Honest Personality Test

    Freak Freak Well, well, well. How did someone like you end up with the least common personality type of them all? In a group of 100 Americans, only 0.5 others would be just like you. You really are one of a kind... In fact, I do believe that that's one of the definitions for the word...
  6. ineffectivelyliterate

    Books and coffee

    As my resolution this year, I am planning to read all of Anais Nin's diaries. Currently reading "Literate Passion" - letters between Henry Miller and Anais Nin.
  7. ineffectivelyliterate

    How have others consistently described you?

    I have been consistently told that I am too quiet and hard to read.
  8. ineffectivelyliterate

    Advice for an INTP in a friendship with an INFJ?

    I am an INFJ and I dated an INFP for three years, while we felt that we were very intimate and understood each other, the P and J clashed. Throughout the relationship, he opened me up while I protected him or gave him stability with my Judging preference. Like in any relationship, you need...
  9. ineffectivelyliterate

    What Is Your Most Dominant Character Trait?

    It doesn't surprise me in the slightest that I got analytical. Almost to be expected.
Back
Top