Recent content by Heyzxk411

  1. H

    Faith or something of it

    In the Old Testament, it’s a constant struggle with the Israelites and their commitment to God, due to their idolatry, disobedience, and constant complaining. After being freed from Egypt, with God's appointed Moses guiding them, they turned to make a golden calf to worship while Moses was with...
  2. H

    Faith or something of it

    No, you’re chill. I use the word luck, as a light term, I don't believe in superstitions or such but it brings a sort of pease of mind when I do pray and/or a thing to do. I pray for a better outcome than what I may have studied for in a way. Like how some thank an animal or food for the life it...
  3. H

    Faith or something of it

    A relationship with God, in my faith he is a unity of three coeternal persons. Divided into the Father, the Son, and the holy spirit. They each play a role in your walk, I would have to look through some notes for more information. Of course, in faith you don't really have 100% certainty or...
  4. H

    Faith or something of it

    I meant it as a comparison, of sorts. Faith is a process much like a relationship, it can go through difficult times and dry spells. Through prayer and scriptures, it is a bit easier to understand him more. I flip through the Bible from time to time and hardly ever pray unless I have an exam or...
  5. H

    Faith or something of it

    I can somewhat relate, I have had my ups and downs in my relationship with God and am currently dormant. I believe in the stories but at times find it hard to see him working in my own life. It’s not that I don’t believe, it’s complex. Sometimes I feel touched and other times distant. I was born...
Back
Top