Recent content by Hemoglobin

  1. Hemoglobin

    What's your Socionics type?

    Odyne My ideal child would be a male version of you.... SLE ENTJ 8w7!
  2. Hemoglobin

    What's your Socionics type?

    Without having done this test I know for a fact that I am an ISTj-Se (LSI-Se)
  3. Hemoglobin

    How do you feel about makeup?

    It's more like over 100 nowadays! I have them all sorted out by colours as well in containers. Don't want them to get lost >.> Can you say LSI or what? In regards to the OP: I would never go to work without makeup on. It would look extremely unprofessional of me since I work in the...
  4. Hemoglobin

    Are NFPs too much work to deal with?

    The idea of sex was abhorrent to him.
  5. Hemoglobin

    Are NFPs too much work to deal with?

    Clingy wouldn't quite be the word... He was full on superglued to my side ALL day. He'd come into my work and do his homework/studies there because he couldn't spare the thought of being away from me. He wasn't a healthy INFP.
  6. Hemoglobin

    Are NFPs too much work to deal with?

    I think he has more Fi dominant than Ne, despite him thinking he's an ENFP.
  7. Hemoglobin

    Are NFPs too much work to deal with?

    Obsessively tried to look after me, and was constantly needing stimulation from me that I have not encountered with others since. He also shut down all opinions or ideas that did not correlate with his ethical outlook. There was no personal space with him, zero. Also, totally uninterested...
  8. Hemoglobin

    Are NFPs too much work to deal with?

    I feel really uncomfortable saying that ALL xNFPs are unbearable or complicated or *insert stress related adjective here*. I think it depends more to do with the person, their understand of emotional intelligence, and their ability to accept other people's boundaries and mental spaces...
  9. Hemoglobin

    Friendships and ability to be yourself

    I have a hard time being social. I have a core group of friends that are basically my life line. It's very difficult for people to break into the core group and have a presence. To be honest, I've hand selected everybody in my group and like it that way... a sort of control and management of...
  10. Hemoglobin

    What should you look for in a partner?

    Oh honey, I didn't expect a wall of flesh under those mutton chops.... The universe is full of surprises.
  11. Hemoglobin

    Are you single??? or not???

    Are you single or not??? Long Term Relationship that is currently Long Distance >.> Though its fly in fly out, we see each other once a month for a weekend. I would not be surprised if we are engaged before the end of the year. Do any of you go through these issues with dating? My...
  12. Hemoglobin

    What should you look for in a partner?

    What I look for: Vivacity High Intellect Verboseness Articulate Extroverted Correct spelling and grammar when applicable Vanity Cerebral temperament Not easily vexed Does not spend the whole day pondering on superfluous wanderings Devotion Abstract thinking Liberal minded...
Back
Top