Recent content by Goodewitch

  1. Goodewitch

    INFJ and paranormal gifted?

    These sorts of tests are rubbish for really trying to prove clairvoyance or precognition or even ESP. When will science understand that this sort of phenomenon cant be reproduced in a lab, or with predictable regularity? I'm rubbsh at those tests, but.. my work is as a psychic who specialises in...
  2. Goodewitch

    INFJs and western astrology

    Sun - Taurus Ascendant- Gemini Venus - Gemini Mercury - taurus Mars - Gemini Sun , Mars, Venus, saturn,Mercury.. all in the 12th House... I'm doomed. I read a bit about 12th house positionings and it seemed very accurate. Its the house with the shades drawn, the House of self undoing. It...
  3. Goodewitch

    INFJ Male/INFJ Female

    I think this combo could be heavenly, or the most dull relationship ever,.. depending on what you're looking foor when you start the relationship. After lifes stormy tempests and being tossed about on boiling oceans, if ye get my drift,.. then, a person who shares your temprament, and values...
  4. Goodewitch

    High Expectations for YOURSELF

    Hello there, this is my first post here,.. :) Well in the previous disasters Ive had that I laughingly call relationships, I seem to have flipped between being ridiculously idealistic, and doubting of my own worthiness, to periods of immense apathy and being quite confident, and happy with my...
Back
Top