Recent content by Gadsden Mountain Ranch

  1. Gadsden Mountain Ranch

    Are we living in a simulation?

    Could be. What if we're all in prison, and our commissary is the local supermarket?
  2. Gadsden Mountain Ranch

    Vaping and Its Associated Health Risks

    I was actually going to do a vlog on this tonight on Bitchute. I quit smoking and vaping October 7th. 41 days ago. Now, here's the thing. 1. No one can force you to quit smoking. You have to find your own reasons and do it yourself. Period. No PSA should ever tell you to quit. Fuck the ads...
  3. Gadsden Mountain Ranch

    What food do you guys crave right now?

    Back in my redneck home turf stomping grounds Finally in my happy place where everyone wears camo, drives an old truck If Mariposa County isn't heaven on earth, don't ask me what is , and listens to country
  4. Gadsden Mountain Ranch

    What food do you guys crave right now?

    Craving Airport Inn in Mount Bullion CA! Going later today after I take a trip to Merced Will post pics
  5. Gadsden Mountain Ranch

    Will most people OWN their homes in the near future?

    I'm a millennial and proudly have 2 houses. Take my keys from my cold dead hands However, I've come to the conclusion that half of millenials are woke as fuck The other half will go with whatever CNN says...welcome to Costco, get your vaccines that will kill you, live in this tiny house and...
  6. Gadsden Mountain Ranch

    Any person who doesn't like "Maggot Brain" should be arrested immediately

    Anyone who doesn't like Jason Aldean should get a life sentence
  7. Gadsden Mountain Ranch

    Can Animals Commit Crimes?

    Raccoons are cool as fuck! So are possums
  8. Gadsden Mountain Ranch

    Can Animals Commit Crimes?

    I was hiking in Bennettville once, just outside Yosemite on HWY120 Fucking bear cub stole my beef jerky -_-
  9. Gadsden Mountain Ranch

    Can Animals Commit Crimes?

    Yeah they can. One night I was coming home from school. I took the back way from Fresno, stopping at Lake Hensley so I can shit shower and shave on Uncle Sams Dollar. My plan that night was stop at hensley, grab a few beers and sleep in my SUV outside my moms pasture. As I'm coming through a...
  10. Gadsden Mountain Ranch

    Pro-life or Pro-choice?

    Cluster of cells? That meaningless cluster of cells? That's where every human that's ever lived comes from bud Second, incest ain't a joke. Serious shit can happen as a result. The jokes about rednecks fucking their cousins is that, a joke. Incest is rare. I've seen it once in a town of 300...
  11. Gadsden Mountain Ranch

    Drop everything! Where would you travel today?

    Fuck flying. If I can't drive I'm not going. But $10,000 I'll go to LA, then Tucson. On the way, I'll stop in Bakersfield and pick up a used carhauler. I've been wanting one for a while. Stop in LA, help the bro move out of state Go to the Copart lot in Tucson. Buy a cheap wrecked 4X4, fix...
  12. Gadsden Mountain Ranch

    How to get a song out of your head?

    Best bet - Literally just distract yourself to where you can't multitask at all Side note - don't let it bother you. Be grateful you have comprehension and memory I'm not trying to sound like a dick wording it so simple I go through the same thing all day...If I had a gun to my head, I...
Back
Top