Recent content by FideiDefensor

  1. FideiDefensor

    Do you have the ability to ask for help?

    It is strange, but I have a huge problem asking/receiving help from others. Whenever my family tries to send me money to help out for college, I refuse. Whenever I am mentally conflicted I sort of just shut it out from anyone. I wish I was not this way, but I just can not seem to help it. My...
  2. FideiDefensor

    If you had a time machine, where would you travel?

    When: 1920 Where: Chicago, IL Why:It was the "Roaring Twenties!" Bootlegging, Flappers, Speakeasies, and constant parties!
  3. FideiDefensor

    negative aspects of the INFJ

    Although I hate to admit it, I definitely think I am irrational and self-absorbed most of the time. I sometimes think I use my empathy for people's problems to make myself an opportunity to be the hero. Great post.
Back
Top