Recent content by EndogenousRebel

  1. EndogenousRebel

    US > Iran conflict begins

    Hope the west doesn't disrespect and act opposite to local cultural values like it always does. Reallly seems like half the time we can't read a room when we fight so far from home.
  2. EndogenousRebel

    Relationships...

    I've had only like 2-5 relationships IRL where we could talk deeply about something. One of them in particular was one where I could talk to every day about intellectual things. But they started dating someone and suddenly we don't talk so much anymore :p The internet kinda killed a lot of...
  3. EndogenousRebel

    No longer a shared perception of reality

    Thanks for the welcome. I was on a previous MBTI forum, but it looks like it died, so I'm basically a refugee. This is looking like a great place for conversation, so I hope to contribute meaningfully. Yeah, I think it's important to note that finding actual truth has very little bearing on...
  4. EndogenousRebel

    No longer a shared perception of reality

    I think the main drivers from which these narratives diverge have to do with identity and incentives. You see yourself as X type of person so you will hold Y beliefs due to the incentives that holding such beliefs yield for you. For example this last event with the ICE officer shooting of...
Back
Top