Recent content by Elnaz

  1. Elnaz

    Is Your Brain a Republican or a Democrat?

    38% conservative 62% liberal
  2. Elnaz

    What Books Are You Currently Reading? (Part 2)

    [ The First Fifteen Lives of Harry August ] by Catherine Webb https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/35066358-the-first-fifteen-lives-of-harry-august
  3. Elnaz

    What Lord Of The Rings Character Are You?

    You are Frodo. You're a bit of a wimp...but, if you must do something, you will overcome fears to do it. Even so, you are a caring person who likes to have friends. You don't look or think like you were born for greatness...but you never know!
  4. Elnaz

    INFJ - perpetual loner?

    wow, just reading this topic made me calm. :) It's been kind of the same as explained for a couple of years for me. Except for the friendship thing. It is a bit different between me and my friend. Although I believe I could really use a deep friendship in my life right now, but I also know...
Back
Top