Recent content by Easy01MH

  1. Easy01MH

    No longer a shared perception of reality

    In term of the unfortunete event of Charlie Kirk shooting, it probably has more to do with how people consume media today than a an actual difference in our shared reality which, to me, I got as the essense of your thread, and two some extent I do agree. I mean I've had debates with people...
  2. Easy01MH

    Word Association [Part Nine]

    Nightly
  3. Easy01MH

    [INFJ] What is your job?

    I'm an engineer that's in my natural environment, I do actually have a job that pays quite well not sure what how much love I put in my work, I'm a carpenter and I do plastering. Btw I don't wake enthusitic about the thought all week.....not being expressive about it only I didn't want to come...
  4. Easy01MH

    Word Association [Part Nine]

    Revenue
  5. Easy01MH

    Word Association [Part Nine]

    Equates
Back
Top