Recent content by dvdt24

  1. dvdt24

    Seeking job in Melbourne. Looking for friends to help me.

    Hi guys. I'm seeking for more friends in Melbourne, preferably INFJ or compatible types as i'm looking into a career move to Melbourne. Currently i'm working in Singapore so this is gonna be an open discussion as i don't really know what to say here other than i'm seeking a move somewhere...
  2. dvdt24

    I find it hard to date....

    I can relate to that... hahaha!!!.. Hang in there!
  3. dvdt24

    I find it hard to date....

    With regard to VH's post Yes, i hate that fear of dropping into the friend zone. sigh... 2nd issue. I can't stand the thought of wanting a relationship wanting to get into someone else's pants. That being said, i admit i have made mistakes in the past before but the saving grace is that i...
  4. dvdt24

    I find it hard to date....

    I know how you feel, i feel the same way too like i'm from the 19th or 18th century where people still say "Good day" to each other and still take their hats off in respect... Now it's just no longer relevant.....
  5. dvdt24

    I find it hard to date....

    I understand how I may come off as. But no, i'm not desperate. I do enjoy my time being single. But what I need you to also understand is that it's a yearning feeling for companionship. I appreciate the time you took to write everything out so, thanks. Active and open? Yea I am... But I rarely...
  6. dvdt24

    I find it hard to date....

    damnit i thought i replied. anyways yes i agree to what you're saying =) but then =/ sometimes the wait's just tiring...
  7. dvdt24

    I find it hard to date....

    agreed. it's just at times when you're doing something so long you begin to wonder if it's working out for you or not...
  8. dvdt24

    I find it hard to date....

    roflol... wth does this gotta do with my situation lol!...
  9. dvdt24

    I find it hard to date....

    @ slaps VH hahahaha...... damn thread jacker... hehe.... my first relationship lasted 2 and half years. what hurt me was when she left, she said something like me being the type that can't be left alone. well i've been alone for the last 3 years now. along the way... i made some mistakes too so...
  10. dvdt24

    I find it hard to date....

    I find it really really difficult to date, and often i end up feeling disspointed when an interest doesn't turn out well. I'm rather the patient type who doesn't mind waiting to know someone first before committing however it isn't really working out that well in this modern fast paced world. I...
Back
Top