Recent content by Dutchie

  1. D

    The deal-breaker

    Meanness Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. D

    INFJ?

    INFP- low percentage P with some J tendencies I think. Just curious, are you right or left handed? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. D

    Phobias and Philias

    Philia-cats! Phobia- spiders!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. D

    INFJ + INTJ = !?!??

    Some insights I have dated several INTJ's...I seem to be attracted to them like a magnet and them to me- for reasons that only our shared lead function (introverted intuition)can explain I am sure. I both love INTJ’s and find them extremely frustrating. I believe the main source of my...
  5. D

    How does an INFJ show interest?

    Answers 1. How would you try to catch the eye of another person? I am huge into eye contact. Just catch it. Stare them down. After a couple of glasses of wine that is...just in case they reject you, it’s easier to take! 2. How would you respond if they tried to catch your eye? Probably...
Back
Top