Recent content by Durandal

  1. Durandal

    [PAX] INFJ-isms!

    "What you don't know can't kill you!"
  2. Durandal

    How far off from your comfort zone have ever been?

    When I was in the middle of a huge problem with a very close friend of mine. We weren't getting along well for a while for reasons neither of us understood the origin of, but my friend had stopped wishing to be collaborative despite this mutual understanding. I put myself into a state of panic...
  3. Durandal

    [PAX] INFJ-isms!

    "I am here to make you happy! I'm always here for that." "It's cool. I don't get offended easily." "I just want you to feel better, because if you don't feel well, you can't expect me to." "I love everything, don't think otherwise!" "No, I'm rarely ever upset. Don't worry about me so...
  4. Durandal

    One-on-one or small group irl?

    Exactly this. I can be absolutely fine in a small group (3-4 people) if the topic of discussion is one that can bring me out of my shell. I tend to shut down quick in the presence of strangers though.. and I can be the best when I'm alone with one person.
  5. Durandal

    What incentive is there to do the right thing?

    I agree with the point you were making. But here's what I think - obviously, there is an incentive in doing the right thing. And it definitely is to further develop the self. However, I feel if you are conscious of this incentive, it may become a bad thing. If you are intentionally looking for...
  6. Durandal

    What's your mental age?

    Mental age test result Your mind is 500 years old My gosh! Who (or what) are you? An alien coming from a different world? Or somebody travelling across time who accidentally arrived to the third millennium from the past? Let's say that your mind is a bit outdated! This is not a criticism...
  7. Durandal

    true love

    I think the reason why divorce rates have skyrocketed over the years and why love has become so less important to the majority of society is mainly because of the media (BLAME THEM ALL!). As the media expresses new mores and reckless behavior, the majority of society eventually tends to adopt a...
  8. Durandal

    LastFM

    My account is White-Divine, and I am on there rather frequently, but I don't really use the radio too often. I mostly just use it to log in music that I have discovered and enjoyed. I haven't updated it for weeks though, so not everything I like is favorited yet!
  9. Durandal

    Good Old Games

    For those of you who are still gamers on the sidelines that emerged from early 90s to now you may take interest in this: GOG, or Good Old Games, is a site dedicated to converting and improving older generation games (preferably Indie class) to work on latest operating systems. You simply...
  10. Durandal

    Do you believe in second chances?

    I'd have to agree with the above post. Sometimes life just does not offer second chances for everyone; but if given the opportunity one should consciously take it. In regards to giving someone else a second chance in a relationship, I always believe in giving others that opportunity. A person...
  11. Durandal

    What is freedom?

    To me, freedom is in the mind. I feel there are two levels of freedom, one that can never be achieved in this existence. I'll explain that one first. The ULTIMATE freedom in this world cannot exist. You cannot be free of your mind, that is. Because freedom of choice is limited. For example, you...
  12. Durandal

    What Kind of Music Are You?

    You Are Electronic Music You are energetic and expressive. You love feeling alive. You never get sick of your favorite things - they're what makes life special. You don't take tradition or conventions too seriously. You live for the future. You enjoy remixes and re-interpretations of things...
  13. Durandal

    What's your view on popularity?

    I was always too wrapped up in my own world to even take the concept of popularity into consideration for my actions and behavior. It is entirely irrelevant to me but I also do not see it as a bad thing, unless used to deprive others. I still do not think about it; all I want is to do things...
  14. Durandal

    true love

    You don't have to feel something to know it exists. Most emotions and scenarios can be considered a priori knowledge if you rationalize enough. Logically speaking, of course it can exist. A lot of people fall for limerence, however, which should not always be counted on for finding romance and...
Back
Top