Recent content by donaldmull

  1. donaldmull

    Location of INFJ Forums on Tapatalk

    I am just wondering where the forums are located at on Tapatalk.
  2. donaldmull

    Anyone write in any programming language? If so, what language and why.

    I feel your pain. I stepped away from Visual Studio and started writing my own Roms for my android device. Seems more fun, AND I get to use it everyday!
  3. donaldmull

    Anyone write in any programming language? If so, what language and why.

    This is for those of you who like to program.
  4. donaldmull

    Forum Messenger

    Do not feel bad, I am too :(
  5. donaldmull

    Forum Messenger

    Everyone shut up after you posted this, wow lol
  6. donaldmull

    Forum Messenger

    perhaps. I just do not know what others will think
  7. donaldmull

    Forum Messenger

    Not sure how to get that started lol
  8. donaldmull

    Trouble sleeping

    I may have found a solution to my problem.... I did meditate...for the first time, also, I went to bed and read a book for about an hour.
  9. donaldmull

    Trouble sleeping

    I am a bit loopy anyhow ;) I think I am going to turn in for the night and perhaps try some reading also. I love to read, however it puts me to sleep!
  10. donaldmull

    Trouble sleeping

    Yea, I guess i am a bit hyper. I think most of it is that I want to sleep and will do whatever I can to seek this adventure! lol I get rest, but in 2 or 3 hour spurts.
  11. donaldmull

    Trouble sleeping

    AWESOME!!! I am writing all this down so that way I can try one at a time. :)
  12. donaldmull

    Trouble sleeping

    Thanks for all the feedback. I have honestly never meditated before. I may also try that :)
  13. donaldmull

    Trouble sleeping

    I will have to look for that, thank you :)
  14. donaldmull

    Trouble sleeping

    A few nights ago, we did go NeverAmI's belongings. That maybe where the "stress" is coming from. I really do not want to call it stress, but maybe feelings? That was a very difficult time.
  15. donaldmull

    Trouble sleeping

    Well Played :)
Back
Top