Recent content by dicember

  1. dicember

    Shai Gar Bachelors Choice

    sooooo... 26 and just starting undergrad, and liberal arts major no less? ... and you said world domination was in your future. :m145: for shame =)
  2. dicember

    I need to hear from the females of this forum.

    omigosh so true =). want to exchange crazy ex stories?
  3. dicember

    I need to hear from the females of this forum.

    that's not fair to say. I'm one of those "good" guys. from my point of view, before I date seriously, I want to have a career in order, a nice place, and be the full package, so she doesn't have to worry about any of those things. I hope you were just joking about us guys being wimps. You are...
  4. dicember

    INFJs and feelings of being alone, different, disconnected or lost

    I definitely feel this way. I have no idea why it happens, but for me it's worse. I have this very strong feeling that I'm not actually a human. Like, we are all just spirits that come to this earth, and it's very temporary. We do what we are sent here to do, then our job is done, and we...
  5. dicember

    INFJs and feelings of being alone, different, disconnected or lost

    I think music is pretty close to telepathy. Also, INFJs tend to be very good about sensing what another person is feeling or thinking. It's that intuition thing. Talking to another INFJ, especially in a one on one thing, honestly, feels very comfortable and connected. It's hard to describe...
  6. dicember

    INFJs and feelings of being alone, different, disconnected or lost

    omigosh, this happens for you guys too? That's totally the case for me. * people are talking happily and having fun.* I walk in and listen to them talk. then I say something. then all of them are like. whoaaa that's interesting. that's pretty insightful and deep. Then everybody stops talking...
  7. dicember

    INFJs and feelings of being alone, different, disconnected or lost

    I definitely feel this way. I have no idea why it happens, but for me it's worse. I have this very strong feeling that I'm not actually a human. Like, we are all just spirits that come to this earth, and it's very temporary. We do what we are sent here to do, then our job is done, and we...
  8. dicember

    INFJ women: How would you like to be approached?

    don't be apologetic about it when you walk up. i'd probably say something like ""i know you get this all the time, and guys are probably tripping over themselves every day trying to get your attention, but i just thought you were fantastically beautiful, and i want to see what you are like."...
  9. dicember

    Beauty in sadness

    sadness is cleansing. it forces your emotions to look inwards and to find peace again. it's like rain when your car is dirty.
  10. dicember

    INFJ Dating

    INFJs are really good at long term relationships as long as you get through the first few months alive. you know, there's the 3 phases of the relationship process. the first few weeks is the intense attraction "fling" stage when hormones are going crazy and you just want each other. if you get...
  11. dicember

    [PUG] Shai Gar Maths Challenge 9.

    is this a question?
  12. dicember

    FREE (yes: free) Starcraft 2 Beta Key

    how did your hatchery get a kill?
  13. dicember

    FREE (yes: free) Starcraft 2 Beta Key

    how did your zerg hatchery get a kill??
Back
Top