Recent content by darkstar

  1. darkstar

    Binaural Beats

    Check out the youtube link.
  2. darkstar

    An orgasm a day keeps the doctor away

    Are you talking about oxytocin aka the trust hormone? It's not unique, it's released through a lot of activities, including hugging. (hm... I could use a hug right now...) Anyway, yeah, oxytocin does tend to create a bond between 2 people having sex. Due to the release of it during orgasm.
  3. darkstar

    Who wants to play a video game I made?

    Ha, added a trailer. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qtLi18WcdWg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed...
  4. darkstar

    Who wants to play a video game I made?

    Thanks all for playing it! It was my first real release of a game, so far so good. Now on to the next! Muhuwahahahahahahaa!
  5. darkstar

    Cuddling: like or dislike.

    I was just going to mention cuddle party .com I want to try it sometime, since I'm cuddley challenged.
  6. darkstar

    Who wants to play a video game I made?

    Do you have Java and windows (XP or higher)?
  7. darkstar

    Who wants to play a video game I made?

    Roswell Invasion. I finally released the site, and it seems to be working well. Check it out and leave me some feedback please. XD NEW MONKEYS!!! :m071: Anyway, the link is http://www.starshard.com
  8. darkstar

    Emotional Freedom technique.

    What's an affirmation but programming? How much better does programming work if your circuits are running at peak efficiency?
  9. darkstar

    how to ask someone out

    Check my post on love-shyness, you may have that. Here is my (theoretical) way to make sure when you ask a girl out, you know whether he is busy or doesn't like where you've suggested or doesn't like you. Step 1, have two different date ideas and date times ready. Step 2. Ask her to the...
  10. darkstar

    Emotional Freedom technique.

    Not till 2012, when the Tapping revolution will free the world and Magnus will be our new leader. jk, obviously, but yeah, you don't do thin in public any more than you go to your therapist in public, have sex in public (who knows about that though ) or meditate in public.
  11. darkstar

    Binaural Beats

    Works like EFT on crack. I've been messing around with the 10hz range for increased Serotonin for it's anti depressive and other health benefits. And the I-doser ones are actually the best. You can't get "high" off them though, not really. If you guys want to try it out here's some links...
  12. darkstar

    Emotional Freedom technique.

    Well if you start with just the feelings of depression etc you are correct. You are only treating the symptom, not the root. Eventually, you can trace the root, sometimes a long-held belief, sometimes a traumatic event from childhood, maybe even one you didn't know was traumatic. In any case...
  13. darkstar

    Emotional Freedom technique.

    Touchy. I just did. Basically, you find a bad feeling. You rate that feeling and find where it is in your body. You do the setup, tapping on your "karate chop point" while saying the setup phrase "Even though I have this (feeling, problem, specific), I deeply and completely accept myself...
  14. darkstar

    Emotional Freedom technique.

    Well, emofree.com has the ebook which explains the mechanics (its free btw) better than I can. Basically you track the memory and or feeling back to its roots, then while focusing on it you tap on certain points on your body with your fingertips while repeating the reminder phrase. there is...
  15. darkstar

    Binaural Beats

    Has anyone tried these? I've been using them for awhile now, probably some of the most powerful mind medicine there is, outside of using drugs. Basically they work by playing two frequencies, one in each ear. The brain then interprets the difference and try to maintain that frequency...
Back
Top