Recent content by Daeledin

  1. Daeledin

    Are video games becoming too real?

    Sure thing, http://pubs.acs.org/cen/news/88/i45/8845notw3.html
  2. Daeledin

    In my pants (Music game)

    Blood to Bleed in my pants. Oh goodness :m200:
  3. Daeledin

    Tri-Variable Personality Test

    That makes sense to do (although I'm not one of the ones who found the wording confusing, just limiting). And as a part of such limiting. My response is face-palm. Picard Style
  4. Daeledin

    In my pants (Music game)

    I'm Feeling This in my pants
  5. Daeledin

    Tri-Variable Personality Test

    I got the Agile Thinker one. It suits me fine I didn't care much for the wording of the answers on the quiz. I would have gone into much more specifics with my answers. Whoever wrote it opened themselves up to a can of worms that they didn't seem ready to talk about.
  6. Daeledin

    In my pants (Music game)

    Hanging By a Moment in my pants
  7. Daeledin

    In my pants (Music game)

    Blow Me Away in my pants
  8. Daeledin

    Songs that Jerk the Tears right out of you

    YouTube - Donna Burke - Heavens Divide
  9. Daeledin

    Friendship through difference?

    Sounds exactly like my roommate, sans the dark humor part and replace it with redneck and country boy humor. Of course we live in cowboy country so thats to be expected. We've been great friends for three years and roommates for two. In fact he is tied with another of my great friends for the...
  10. Daeledin

    Switching from Pessimism to Optimism

    Might seem like a cop out NAI, but my answer is simply to just keep flashing that big ol' smile. No matter how much a situation irks you. - Realize everyone has their problems - You can be a part of the solution - Don't agree just because you don't know if the other side is for sure. Then put...
  11. Daeledin

    Prop 8 Overturned!!

    I have to admit my complete failure to paying attention to the world lately. I first heard about this yesterday on...The O'Reily Factor....gugh, *gag*, *chokes*. Such is the price of visiting my parents house. Of course I'm hoping for the appeal court and inevitably the supreme court to be...
  12. Daeledin

    New theory: All Nihilists should kill themselves.

    Why not kill yourself? Then why not live? The deterrence is that dieing is irreversible. Plus, you can hold a belief that the general experience of existence is meaningless and then still live a life. Maybe even enjoy it. Life doesn't require a goal or an end game. If you find there is no...
  13. Daeledin

    Are you thin?

    I'm in the not thin or fat category. I'm in pretty good health and run a LOT (TC people will attest to my crazy running habits). I'm in the process of getting into shape. I used to eat a lot, but slowed it down in the past few years. However my obsessive running has increased my appetite to...
  14. Daeledin

    Daily Show: Gay Nazis

    My boots get cow shit on them from time to time. Oh god its sooo gross! Eww. Know what I do? I turn on my SAVAGENESS, which happens to be a German dominatrix, to the first man I see.. Hargh, unt come lick my boots slave! SCHNELL!
  15. Daeledin

    Contest - What's the largest number you can think of?

    Avogadro's Number. Especially of socks. Never have to wash socks again!
Back
Top