Recent content by CrimsonQuill

  1. CrimsonQuill

    An amazing story about doubt and faith.

    I think this thread has probably gone far enough into territory where nobody is going to change anybody else’s mind, so getting back to the original discussion is probably the healthiest thing for everyone. On the maid point, I agree with you. Cleaning for someone else is honest work and there...
  2. CrimsonQuill

    An amazing story about doubt and faith.

    That’s a pretty strong recommendation. The way you describe it, especially the shift from simply volunteering to questioning her own spiritual life, makes it sound like there’s a lot more going on than the setup suggests. Adding this one to my reading list. I’m especially curious now about...
  3. CrimsonQuill

    Reading wish list

    Both of those look like they’d be worth adding to the list. The Bund one especially caught my eye since it’s a part of history I only know in broad strokes. “We the People” looks like the kind of book you could spend a while working through too.
  4. CrimsonQuill

    Blood of the Dawnwalker

    Looks promising. I always like seeing a proper Let’s Play once a game is actually out, especially after all the pre-release speculation. I’ll be curious to see how it holds up once you’ve had a few hours with it.
Back
Top