Recent content by Claridon

  1. Claridon

    I hate it when they have sex!

    I was thinking alone the music line, too something just to throw them off their rhythm, with the absurd....and ducks YouTube - All The Ducks
  2. Claridon

    The official INFJf funny video thread.

    YouTube - Mack The Knife-Dinah Shore & Pearl Bailey Sing I've always loved this clip. The good old days of live television and two great performers sharing a funny moment.
  3. Claridon

    Heckling

    I thought it was interesting to see that they separated constructive criticism from personal attacks, which is an important distinction. Also the idea, a generalization, that performers tend to be sensitive, self admittedly, but that they needed to be in order to do good work. But, critics feel...
  4. Claridon

    Heckling

    I've just watched most of this documentary by Jamie Kennedy about hecklers...called: Heckler. http://www.letmewatchthis.com/watch-4783-Heckler It is raw, harsh language, but it has amazing insights into how performers deal with...and take quite personally...hecklers and critics. Empathy and...
  5. Claridon

    Cuddling: like or dislike.

    I agree with that. I have learned to be more physically affectionate with people, as I have gotten older, when I pick up that is their love language or how they communicate. There are some people I know I need to talk to with my arm around them in order to communicate effectively, if that makes...
  6. Claridon

    Tri-Variable Personality Test

    another one... The Introspector You scored 25Artist, 70 Philosopher, 5 Scientist!
  7. Claridon

    Beautiful Vocal Music

    This is a stunning vocal performance...a bit of early music, Matariki, which might line up with your liking. YouTube - Karen Clark, contralto, performs Hildegard von Bingen
  8. Claridon

    The official INFJf funny video thread.

    YouTube - Amstell Vs Love
  9. Claridon

    Songs that Jerk the Tears right out of you

    This one does it YouTube - Ne Me Quitte Pas - Nina Simone
  10. Claridon

    How you feel about physically aging?

    WHenever I think about aging, I think about this amazing interview with the architect, Phillip Johnson. In this interview he was 90...he lived 8 more years and only cut down his work in the last couple, but never stopped. It's worth a watch. He also didn't start his career as an architect until...
  11. Claridon

    The Pathalogical Healer

    I've experienced those seasons as well...and I think over time, that has helped to to think about them as just seasons. There is a beginning and end. It make take time, but during the period where sometimes you have to withdrawl, it allows you to sort things out and heal. I've had friendships...
  12. Claridon

    Songs that Jerk the Tears right out of you

    great to see the range of music that connects emotionally with all of you. Interesting list, but I can understand, as I listen to these what would move you to tears.
  13. Claridon

    Empathy and Movies

    Yep, I relate to it. I avoid certain movies because of it. I am a huge movie buff, but have to be up for certain types of movies that I think will cause me a lot of empathic pain.
  14. Claridon

    Empathy and Movies

    Yep, I relate to it. I avoid certain movies because of it. I am a huge movie buff, but have to be up for certain types of movies that I think will cause me a lot of empathic pain.
Back
Top