Recent content by Cinnabar

  1. Cinnabar

    Charity

    Charity carries a positive aesthetic and moral association, but the word itself acquires meaning only when viewed through the lens of action in the real world and under specific circumstances. What impresses me is the charity of a retired old lady who makes a gift from savings gained through...
  2. Cinnabar

    Black Holes Don't Exist! (remix)

    Astrophysics isn't my strong suit. I'm still thinking about this stuff so I hope this doesn't look too disorganized. You have the right sense of it. Exotic generally refers to forms of matter. I used the term in relation to exotic matter like the quark-gluon plasma, but also to the yet unknown...
  3. Cinnabar

    Black Holes Don't Exist! (remix)

    That was a dense wall of text to go through, but the idea is fun. Considering that for supermassive black holes the horizon is a very quiet boundary where the curvature isn't extreme, the mass energy converion, if it is taking place, should occur much closer to the center. I find it difficult...
  4. Cinnabar

    ICE out of control in USA

    So sorry for you guys, must be tough having a clown for president. Just remember to vote for Bernie next time ;)
  5. Cinnabar

    Strategic Ballistic Missiles

    How is this development in strategic missiles important? Your OP post shares information that a new capability is being developed, but it seems to me that Russia has already had a wide range of tools capable of delivering conventional and nuclear warheads.
Back
Top