Recent content by cherriblizz

  1. cherriblizz

    What drug is your personality?

    Your Personality Is Like Alcohol You're the life of the party, a total flirt, and probably a pretty big jokester. Sometimes your behavior gets you in trouble, but you still remain socially acceptable. You're a pretty bad driver, and you're dancing could also use a little work! At your...
  2. cherriblizz

    Have you ever killed a song through repetition?

    Yep usually if I find a song that I really like I usually listen to it over and over on youtube or have it on repeat on itunes. The longest I've ever listened to one was like over 300 times it was everything by lighthouse.
  3. cherriblizz

    What are your top five?

    Yeah I had to throw a funny in there :) and thanks, that is me.
  4. cherriblizz

    What are your top five?

    Car GPS Gas Stove Any medical equipment A woman's best friend, a vibrator (haha)
  5. cherriblizz

    Typing House MD (Fox TV Show)

    Either INTJ or ENTJ. However I've noticed I can relate to him as well being an INTP.
  6. cherriblizz

    What type is your partner?

    I'm not sure what my parents are, I doubt they even know about the 16 personality types. My boyfriend is INFJ and I'm INTP.
  7. cherriblizz

    How long would you date for?

    Word. I will admit I don't know every little detail about my partner, but I do know the more important, personal things. We've very briefly talked about marriage and he doesn't want to get married until he's done with school, which I respect and support him with this decision. There's nothing...
  8. cherriblizz

    Anyone ever feel like you're happier with your dog (or cat)?

    Yes, for me I love animals for company, although I don't have any, but I know of someone who has a cat that I see often, so I love to spend time with it. Animals just always seem to make me feel better.
  9. cherriblizz

    Visual DNA test..

    Sweet!! :high5:
  10. cherriblizz

    Visual DNA test..

    Mood: Wild Cat Fun: Thriller Habits: Back to Basics Social: Nostalgic http://www.youniverse.com/me/22470992/personality/feedback#page-1
  11. cherriblizz

    Beauty or Brains

    Butt ugly and a genius. I would then would have enough money to buy my looks. Average in looks but a genius. I think it would be more "traumatic" to all of a sudden lose your looks. Well definitely looks are what is most "valued" you see it in public schools, the media, the way...
  12. cherriblizz

    What does your inner life look like?

    I'm always constantly looking for that "light at the end of the tunnel". But I liked this photo.
Back
Top