Recent content by Chemist

  1. C

    God's Hand at Work

    Don't mix fibers whatever you do.
  2. C

    Dostoyevsky and the Nature of Evil

    And I would have spared her the suffering and used the sharp end of the axe.
  3. C

    Dostoyevsky and the Nature of Evil

    I do not see the use of condemning the views of a man that lived so long ago. Did your Great Grandparents hate Gay People. My Lord such evil.
  4. C

    “Every time an INFJ is born, the gods flip a coin, and the world holds its breath.”

    It didn't hold it's breath long enough for my tastes.
  5. C

    Who I am?

    Who am I anyway? Turns out I AM my resume.
  6. C

    The Anima

    I experimented with trance states after reading the Seth Material and a constant but not intrusive presence called herself 'Chloe' . I later looked up the name...it is the name of the female anima. End of story.
  7. C

    Honest question for this community: what would actually make an online INFJ space feel safe to you?

    Safe. Oh yes. Safe is what we are after. I don't feel safe unless...well...you know.
Back
Top