Recent content by Carolynabj

  1. Carolynabj

    Tattoos and what they mean to you

    I have a whale tattoo with a lot of symbolism in it because I had breast cancer five years ago and the scar was kind of ugly now it’s kind of beautiful
  2. Carolynabj

    [ENTJ] LOVE

    I think he’s onto something
  3. Carolynabj

    [INFJ] This will make you rage

    You can be pretty darn funny sometimes
  4. Carolynabj

    [INFJ] This will make you rage

    I saw a bumper sticker ones that said if you’re not out raged you’re not paying attention I completely agree there’s so much needless suffering. Are used to think human suffering was inflicted by other people and then I realize some of it we inflict upon ourselves. Scary To realize sometimes we...
  5. Carolynabj

    [INFJ] This will make you rage

    Wow so many good points.
  6. Carolynabj

    [INFJ] This will make you rage

    I share your frustration. When we believe there is no solution we tend to hide but if we feel empowered to create a solution we’re not afraid to get out there and share it. Their us strength in numbers it’s just difficult to create that group and find the people to increase the numbers who could...
  7. Carolynabj

    [INFJ] This will make you rage

    Gosh I couldn’t agree more. I stopped watching the news along time ago I know if it’s important I’ll hear about it through the Grapevine and then I can investigate it on my own terms without being influenced by what we fondly called fake newsBut in reality it’s the loss of integrity in reporting...
  8. Carolynabj

    Forum Vibes

  9. Carolynabj

    Forum Vibes

    I think this concept is so helpful in addressing social issues because there are many think tanks but they’re all in the sphere of capitalism I tried to search the Internet for think tank groups for social problems. For example I think collectively people could find solutions to problems if they...
  10. Carolynabj

    Forum Vibes

    I had to look this up I think I’m a divergent thinker though I will consider all the options when I make myself stop to think that there’s more than one and come up with some pretty out-of-the-box weird shit LOL
  11. Carolynabj

    Forum Vibes

    Wicked awesome weirdos
  12. Carolynabj

    INFJ friendship process - immediately clicking

    I call this sometimes I am too much they call it my two muchness. Some people just will never get it. When you’re a kind person needy selfish bottomless pit people find you not necessarily to exploit you though it feels that way I think it’s more because they realize you have what they lack and...
  13. Carolynabj

    INFJ friendship process - immediately clicking

    I am really not good at this yet LOL but yes this happened to me when I was in spiritual meet up group and I am mediately felt like one of the speakers was like a kindred spirit and I did pursue it and we are going to have virtual coffee in two weeks. It’s hard to reach out to people but I’m...
  14. Carolynabj

    You are not a gadget

    I agree with much of what you said but I think one of the biggest pitfalls of the Internet is its ability to allow people to be anonymous and impersonal. So people feel free to say in text what they would never say in person, face-to-face. Maybe the Internet just supports cowardness?
Back
Top