Recent content by Broken705

  1. B

    Is it easier for Fe users to accept Christ as truth, and not just a myth??

    I somewhat agree with this. I mainly disagree with the word "truth". I have come across some feelers who have tried to argue that truth is subjective or relative. I personally don't think that way, but some people do. I think it may be better to say that, in general, many feelers put people...
  2. B

    What is your American Accent?

    Which American accent do you have? My Results: Neutral You`re not Northern, Southern, or Western, you`re just plain -American-. Your national identity is more important than your local identity, because you don`t really have a local identity. You might be from the region in that map, which is...
  3. B

    Most likely alternatives to INFJ

    I've wondered about ENFJ. Some people say they are extremely extroverted and others say that they need more introspection. I have no idea.
  4. B

    Maintaing your inner equilibrium

    Extremley crowded and loud parties consisting mostly of people I don't know. I can't stay there. Whenever I've found myself being somewhere like this for whatever reason I walk in one door and out the other. But I can usually avoid it by not going there. (And I think that pretty much sums up...
  5. B

    The INFJ's Inner and Outer Selves

    Thanks, @Sonya ! You inspired this thread. My inner and outer selves don't match. There seems to be two phases of the outer self. There's one where I'm speaking to people and often joking around with them, which most people IRL seem to like, and then there's one where I've spaced out..I do...
  6. B

    How many INFJs assumed they were Ts before they understood typology?

    I look like a T on the outside the majority of the time. But if something is upsetting me, then I want to get it off my chest. It's such an "unmanly" thing to do, but it's how I am. :sad: Unfortunatley, I don't handle conflict that well. As long as there is no conflict, then I'm peaceful and...
  7. B

    Does Fe focus on the audience?

    Actually, I don't think so. I know a lot of people with the proud attitude, "I don't care what anyone else thinks." And many times they can be perceived assholes even if they didn't have the intention. That's not me. I don't want to come across that way. My gut reaction to, "What you said...
  8. B

    Does Fe focus on the audience?

    Ok, something I've noticed that seems to be true about me. To some it would sound like an attention whore, and actually when I first noticed it, that worried me. Whenever I speak or write, it's for the audience to critique. This had me thinking at one time that I might be an extrovert, but that...
  9. B

    Would you kill a puppy for $1000000?

    I don't think I could bring myself to do it. I've never been hunting or anything before, because I think it would bother me to kill an innocent creature. I only kill insects and people-----on video games, of course.... :smile:
  10. B

    Introvert Power?

    Yes. Unfortunatley, I know that it is mostly thought of as either shy, withdrawn, unfriendly, or my personal favorite- a psychopath on verg of an implosion. To some I'm sure it sounds like "thinking too much". It has been referred to as having an attraction to the "inner world of concepts...
  11. B

    Passionate/logical arguments

    I wish more people realized this. It must be the feeler in me wanting to spread the message to everyone. The trick would be to do it without becoming emotional. DAMN IT ALL! *shakes fist in the air*
  12. B

    Passionate/logical arguments

    If one can't detach the self from the discussion, then if something the person is passionate about gets brought up, all Hell is bound to break loose. That's why discussing feelers is difficult for me, because I know that I am one. So I would say that when passion and emotions start flying, it is...
  13. B

    Passionate/logical arguments

    I pick irrational and passionate because nobody else will.... DAMN ALL YOU RATIONAL THINKING PEOPLE! I made my point, and it makes sense to me.. Actually, it gets hard for me to discuss certain issues dispassionatley, but I'm trying to do better. It seems like I relate litterally everything...
  14. B

    Thoughts on IxFJ

    That's interesting, because I have frequently read that all extraverted functions are objective and all introverted functions are subjective. But then again, I never would have thought of an extraverted function serving as memory. Anyway, I have questioned if I use Si for basically the same...
Back
Top