Recent content by BitterSweet

  1. B

    Function Fluidity

    I also make many decisions/judgments without involving my feelings BUT most people think this is impossible for me either because I am a G-I-R-L (Girls are completely irrational, emotional creatures) or because I am an inFj. Feelers feel. Feelers DON'T think. INFJs can use their feelings but...
  2. B

    INFJ Singers

    Robert Smith (The Cure) + Bjork give off INFJ vibes.
  3. B

    Post your Enneagram

    4w5
  4. B

    How intuitive are you?

    You Are 76% Intuitive You are a very intuitive person. And luckily, your intuition is normally right. You're wise enough to know that relying on intuition alone can be dangerous. When your intuition seems really off, you tend to ignore it - and look at the facts instead.
  5. B

    Type A/B Test.

    Score = 32 You seem to be in the middle between the Type A and Type B personality. In this case, the middle ground is good. Your attitude to life is more of the "smell the roses" kind and you know how and when to relax. Nonetheless, you realize that picking up a challenge and competing a...
Back
Top