Recent content by An Enigma

  1. An Enigma

    Texas Hold'em Chat - Facebook

    What can you do?? There are just too many!! Maybe that island you spoke about- might be a step in the right direction- Let me know, I may be able to help!
  2. An Enigma

    What's your House positions in your horoscope?

    You may go ahead with my chart as well-- Thanks for taking the time to do all of these charts!
  3. An Enigma

    What are your 5 favorite movies?

    Ohhh!! I loved the movie "What dreams may come"!!! I'm gonna go watch it right now!!:hug:Thanks Wretched for reminding me!!!
  4. An Enigma

    What are your 5 favorite movies?

    The Wizard of Oz Fight Club Pianist Beautiful life Schindler's List
  5. An Enigma

    What's your House positions in your horoscope?

    :D When you have the time, will you take a look see at my chart as well?
  6. An Enigma

    I love looking into my INFJ's eyes...

    I love that my guy can withstand my penetrating eyes-- He says he can see forever in my eyes...... But the downside sometimes is, it's hard to hide my emotions, they are always in my eyes... you will know if i'm sad, angry or confused.... it all shows up in my " liquid pools of love"--:love:
  7. An Enigma

    The Little Things

    I feel funny tooting my own horn so to speak--everybody should be kind towards others but aren;t,sad....
  8. An Enigma

    The Little Things

    I do the same thing with the dishes in the restaurant!! I actually feel bad leaving a mess--:rolleyes: I pick up trash and throw it away I fix things on store shelves, put them where they belong!! I bring shopping carts back to the store from the parking lot I'm gonna stop now, I feel like...
  9. An Enigma

    Post your dreams!

    I always have dreams about shadow people-- once when i was pregnant-i wa s taking a nap and then I was in a lucid state- and started to float around my house checking things out- then I wanted to go outside and fly around and just as I 'm about to leave through the window I look back at myself...
  10. An Enigma

    Do INFJ's somehow appear to be cold?

    I learned at an early age that I needed to protect myself,my inner self, because it hurts so much,I can become physically ill-- Also found that a lot of people don't really want to connect on a really deep level, a lot of them are superfical--which is really annoying-- I just want to have...
Back
Top