Recent content by Aleksthegreat

  1. Aleksthegreat

    Staying healthy

    I've been running for 8 weeks at a row and I feel great and more relaxed :) I followed the start to run program cause it's been 3 years sinds I did some type of sport.. and now I can run 30 minutes Also I lift weights to get some awesome arm muscles. I recently stop drinking coke due to my...
  2. Aleksthegreat

    Who's your forum dream date ;D . . .

    And rub his dick in her face.. like he did on our first date! did not saw that penis comming that night.. seriously it was like a ninja.. silent but deadly.. :(
  3. Aleksthegreat

    What would you like to tell the child you once were?

    also don't eat that kebab on 17 september 2008.. bad idea brofacial..
  4. Aleksthegreat

    What would you like to tell the child you once were?

    I would tell him: do not to give up on your hobby's no matter what.. and keep you shoulders back and your head high!
  5. Aleksthegreat

    Jealousy

    that is.. correct
  6. Aleksthegreat

    Jealousy

    :D I knew you would replie jij gekkerd :D awsome broface You can fill the crap out of them but only if you fill them to the top.. thats right
  7. Aleksthegreat

    Jealousy

    I'm pretty jalous.. not that I don't trust my girlfriend I don't trust all the other people with a penis in the world. My girlfriend is also jalous but never mad. Me.. Thats a different story..
  8. Aleksthegreat

    What's your most comfortable default mode?

    Sitting in my room with my eyes closed trying my best to think of nothing and trying to relax a bit.. Sleeping is also great :)
  9. Aleksthegreat

    INFJs and money

    I can save money if I have an objective.. otherwise I spend it on crap or presents for me or other people
Back
Top