Recent content by adervale

  1. adervale

    What books or novels would you like to see on the big screen

    Murakami's "Kafka On the Shore". If you haven't read it, it's an amazing (and a somewhat difficult to digest) book. Would love to see the movie interpretation of it.
  2. adervale

    Do you ever feel really clueless about things?

    Yes, my friends have whole conversations while I sit there without a clue as to what they're referring to. And then I wonder about my apparent intuition. On the other hand, sometimes I find it easier to understand subtext as compared to direct conversation. Weird.
  3. adervale

    If you could study something completely unlike you, what would it be?

    Have always thought doctors could only postpone death, so technically the term "saving a life" doesn't apply. Ever. Haha! But apart from the semantics, yeah, that. It's a noble cause, together with teaching. :D
  4. adervale

    If you could study something completely unlike you, what would it be?

    Medicine. Am still considering switching to that after getting my Psych degree. As morbid as it sounds, I want to see if I am able to take the emotional pain of my patients dying on me.
  5. adervale

    INFJ women: How would you like to be approached?

    Agree completely. Am usually irrational during a conflict. But over the years I've gained most control over my feelings and speak logically cause people (or at least, those around me) usually listen to logic during emotions of high intensity. Am disregarding the above btw, not appropriate in...
  6. adervale

    INFJ women: How would you like to be approached?

    Are you sure you want to date a (somewhat) obsessive-compulsive, dysthymic, perpetually oblivious person? Though, on another note, I've always found INTJs to be interesting. My brother's an INTJ and our arguments are like hell.
  7. adervale

    Why are people drawn to you?

    People Are Drawn to Your Wit You are an insanely funny person, and your humor tends to be more clever than bawdy. You are very observant, and you've always got some zingers to throw into the mix. Beneath your wit is a deep intelligence. People are amazed by the breath...
  8. adervale

    INFJ women: How would you like to be approached?

    You sound like me. Lol. (Only that I'm the girl-version)
  9. adervale

    What's the Most Romantic Thing Anyone Has Ever Said to You?

    "You're the only constant in this changing world." (Romantic, not so much. Cheesy? Yeah.)
  10. adervale

    Love Languages

    5 Words of Affirmation 12 Quality Time 3 Receiving Gifts 9 Acts of Service 1 Physical Touch Weird. My Acts of Service used to be the highest.
  11. adervale

    What Do You Play/Sing

    Sad excuse of pianist and guitarist. Hahaha. And singing (ACAPELLA <3). My band past consists of the french horn and cornet. Am thinking of taking up the violin after I'm done with piano! :D
  12. adervale

    Which fictional character would you want to date?

    I have this thing for Batman. And if I'm allowed to choose one more, it'll be Dr Fate from JLU. :D
  13. adervale

    [Quiz] What color is your name?

    Your Name is White Your name tells people that you have good intentions and a pure heart. You try to always speak the truth. You are happy to step back and let other people shine. You don't seek attention or acclaim. People see you as someone who is generous and ethical. You can be...
  14. adervale

    [Quiz] What Big Cat Are You?

    You Are a Lynx You are a quiet observer of the world around you. Your wisdom comes from listening carefully. You've always been extra sensitive and aware. And it's made it difficult for you to fit in. You see past people's outward personas. You are able to penetrate a...
Back
Top