Recent content by 88keys

  1. 88keys

    INFJs and feelings of being alone, different, disconnected or lost

    I really really feel you....yes it helps
  2. 88keys

    What's the longest you've gone without eating?

    I went 10 days without food or water.....and sunlight and fresh air.....but then I didnt want to do it and was on enough morphine and Oxycontin to kill a horse..... I had an IV..so still alive...I would have given anything for a banana popcicle
  3. 88keys

    ''Gaydar'''

    If you know Kinsey scale, I would guess its easy to tell a 6... vs say a 3. I was a hag in HS too and yes its easy to spot the feminine personality traits... but years ago male gays were programmed not to show this vulnerable side..(still do sadly...) My gay friends are still in the closet I so...
  4. 88keys

    "Eat, Pray, Love"?

    that would be infj haha
  5. 88keys

    "Eat, Pray, Love"?

    yep,thats the story of the author (and the get stories for an indulgent book)...but the movie story is fantasy yes..but still possible! IMO
  6. 88keys

    "Eat, Pray, Love"?

    Oh come on, a married person (with great jobs) that has worked for years has enough savings/retirement saved up for a year abroad.Im sure she had some kind of job in Italy ,it just didnt show it.Im not weathy but I been to 17 counties.You find a cheap place to live,cut on expenses..You sell your...
  7. 88keys

    "Eat, Pray, Love"?

    Saw it.She becomes off balance ..Its about depression and how going to Italy and eating (carbs) can help with that better than drugs...for sure..EAT Then its about spiritual centeredness and how going to a guru and meditating and cleaning floors in India can balance you .PRAY Finally its...
  8. 88keys

    I am so very happy and grateful that I am an INFJ because...

    Me too dragon but at least we can see the hidden possibilities and be creative.
  9. 88keys

    Connecting with people on Facebook

    Invisible."here's a picture of the meal i just ate ".are you reading my posts...LOL facebook caused me so much pain..I wish I never went on it.Best friends turned out to be smugglers,excons,terminally ill...or worse yet blew me off or are lovers of Sarah Palin. :-/
  10. 88keys

    What does an INFJ want?

    you all are getting away from the question..."what do we want" can be easily answered...something that is unattainable...the fantasy whatever it is
  11. 88keys

    How to trap an INFJ.

    Im "think" im in love with a ENFP...and he's driving me mad...so non committal... doesnt follow thru...flacky...I'll tell how he got me hooked...compliments,sensitivity, sob stories,spending the time to write,talking about feelings,kindness,humor,wackiness,origionality,intelligence...
  12. 88keys

    Connecting with people on Facebook

    whoa invisible its like you have read my mind....my G...Im not the only one to think these things
Back
Top