Recent content by 6string

  1. 6string

    !!!Anger!!!

    Lol... me too, cept It's all verbal.
  2. 6string

    !!!Anger!!!

    I too, have difficulty facing my anger. I tend to get confused by my anger, because as I hold it in, and it it multiplies by the hour, it gets the the point that I am blinded by the anger, and I can't understand how something so seemingly small to others, has created such a beast within me. I...
  3. 6string

    Forgiveness and Second Chances

    only when I believe their apology is pure. Otherwise their faux attempt to calm the beast, just fuels the fire. But then again... Like Oranguh said above, when people have true intentions (not talking about those we dislike anyway), forgiveness is easier. A person's intentions are always...
  4. 6string

    !!!Anger!!!

    How do you deal with anger? Are you able to express your anger? Or does it build up to a breaking point? Do you face your anger? Do you bottle it up? Do you throw tantrums? Do you find expressive ways to deal with it? Do you blast angry music, loud and with repetition? Do you break...
  5. 6string

    Forgiveness and Second Chances

    The problem is how often are people truly repentant for having hurt you. Seems like the apologies from most high horse people, seem to be vain or putting it back off on you. Example might be, "I'm so sorry if you get offended by my ignoring you." Instead of apologizing for ignoring, they make...
  6. 6string

    Which Parent?

    From the nose up I look like my dad From the lips down (including body type) I look like my mom I've got my dad's charm, my mom's insecurities... Dad's musical talent, Mom's appreciation for the arts. Mom's Temper, Dad's i don't give a ***. I guess I'm the best and worst of both of them.
  7. 6string

    Do you think INFJs are clingy?

    I can so totally relate to everything you posted in this... like wow!!! Especially the last paragraph.
  8. 6string

    How often are you told...

    Thanks for that insight, Invisible. That has actually broadened my perspective. **pondering**
  9. 6string

    Are you really isolated? How do you cope?

    Yeah, I too can relate. Like at work in the break room, I'll be surrounded by people, and they're all like one big family, and I want to connect, but I don't really know how. And it's not that I necessarily want to connect with THEM... but I want to feel the connection that they have with each...
  10. 6string

    How often are you told...

    It's not everyplace I go that I hear, "energy" comments. Just one particular group in society. They who themselves are considered outcasts. I won't go into the specifics of who, though
  11. 6string

    Do you think INFJs are clingy?

    Well said... Lol. 'specially the guitar. She understands me best. And she likes me best on weed. No wonder she's not spoken to me much lately. Oh, my dearest guitar... please still love me when I'm not smoked. Oh, my dearest weed, please come home to me.
  12. 6string

    Dreams...

    what about running and trying to scream and being unable to. I had this last year for a few months... then my gf told me I stopped breathing in my sleep. Not so sure I believed her though.
  13. 6string

    Dreams...

    I've often wondered about those dejavus, myself. Figured it was either past dreams that I had forgotten, or our minds working so fast, that we saw it coming as it was happening... Lol
  14. 6string

    How often are you told...

    Yes, always told darkest secrets. Always told about energy and aura. Sometime the word pure is used. Peace, understanding... just like you said. I guess this is why we're grouped with Mother Theresa, Ghandi, and so many others.... Those who aren't busy making us feel like outsiders, are...
  15. 6string

    How often are you told...

    You seem to get it too, and your reasoning behind it really makes sense.
Back
Top